Students will be taught to professionally and correctly estimate electrical work and submit a competitive bid.
Topics covered in the course are as follows:
- INITIAL REVIEW OF PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- SET-UP OF TAKE-OFF AND PRICING SHEETS
- FORMULATING “RFI”s – Request For Information
- PREPARATION OF MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT LIST FOR VENDOR PRICING
- LABOR VALUES
- SET-UP OF AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO “RECAP” SHEETS
- SUMMARY SHEET
- FINAL SENIOR-LEVEL REVIEW
- PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF BID
All class literature and blueprints are included in price.
32 East 31st Street
New York, NY 10016