NEW JERSEY, ROCKLAND COUNTY , SUFFOLK COUNTY LICENSE RENEWAL : LIVE WEBINAR
Must Attend ENTIRE Session in order to receive Credit
Monday – March 29, 2021 – 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Learn about the requirements of the National Electric Code® Article 517, requirements for Healthcare Facilities.
THIS COURSE IS APPROVED BY THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY FOR (4 HOURS) OF TRADE RELATED CREDITS FOR NEW JERSEY ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LICENSE RENEWALS
THIS COURSE IS APPROVED BY ROCKLAND COUNTY FOR (4 HOURS) OF TOWARDS YOUR 8 HOUR RENEWAL.
THIS COURSE IS APPROVED BY SUFFOLK COUNTY FOR (4 HOURS) OF TOWARDS YOUR 8 HOUR RENEWAL.
Students will be taught to professionally and correctly estimate electrical work and submit a competitive bid.
Topics covered in the course are as follows:
- INITIAL REVIEW OF PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- SET-UP OF TAKE-OFF AND PRICING SHEETS
- FORMULATING “RFI”s – Request For Information
- PREPARATION OF MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT LIST FOR VENDOR PRICING
- LABOR VALUES
- SET-UP OF AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO “RECAP” SHEETS
- SUMMARY SHEET
- FINAL SENIOR-LEVEL REVIEW
- PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF BID
All class literature and blueprints are included in price.
32 East 31st Street
New York, NY 10016